Trance-Form | Block 2
A 5-week Series of Somatic Movement, open to the public.
You are required to invite 1 to 5 people to this series so that you may witness and guide their transformation process; chose wisely, freely, yet courageously.
Everyone is welcome here; no experience is necessary.
The people you invite will be your “ducklings” for the duration of the series. You will be the one guiding them along the way, in a similar way that you are being coached with us.
The intention is for you to:
- Apply the Elemental Alchemy concepts of Block 1
- Develop a language around somatic movement
- Gain a broader insight on how others may experience this work
- Witness growth and transformation week by week
- Notice what comes up for you as a teacher/guide
- Promote this approach within your community
- Coaching is not teaching; coaching is being a soundboard, a witness, and a guide to the experience that is unraveling.
- We then validate what is shared, encourage a given direction, plugin a reflection, or offer a practice to anchor what is ready to shift.
- You will be guided along with your coaching mission and we will work with what comes up for you as part of the teacher training.
“A coach is someone that sees beyond your limits and guides you to greatness!”
- Micheal Jordan
Teachers in Action
There is very little preparation for a coaching session because we work with what is alive and present.
→ It will be up to you to establish a communication system and a meeting schedule with your guests.
→ You can either regroup your people or meet up with them individually.
→ Following is a recommended schedule to provide a thorough follow-up.
Meet up before series starts
- Introduce Somatic Movement
- Take the pulse with each other
- Present the Coaching Experience
- Find a day/time to meet weekly
Set up recurring meetings
- Open with a sharing circle
- Address what is showing up
- Suggest a weekly practice
- Close with an insight
Explore 1:1 to deepen
- Explore further, somatically
- Seek support from your coach
- Recommended time 20-30 min
- Involve Milèna if needed / + $
A summary of the journey
- See how transformation is integrating into daily life
- Present a continuing practice to anchor the change