An exploration of self
This journey takes you to your inner realm of surrender, peace and growth.
7 days / 7 nights
November 22 – 29, 2018
Check in: 2pm on Nov. 22
Check out: 11am on Nov. 29
About this retreat
- Meditate as the sun rises
- Tap into your Body-Mind Connection
- Explore your breath
- Relax with Restorative Yoga
- Ocean Fireside Cacao
- Participate in an ancient Mayan Ceremony
What you will learn with us
Every day you will explore and experience how to:
- Ground and be present
- Breathe with body, mind and spirit
- Move in connection from your centre
- Explore inner balance
- Bring self care into your daily life
Wherever you stand, be the soul of that place
El Tunco, El Salvador
Hostal Los Almendros
This tranquil setting overlooks the ocean shore with black sand and lush jungle.
Famous for its amazing surfing and rich Mayan history, enjoy the slower pace of life and friendly people of El Salvador.
An earthy beachfront resort
- Right by the famous waves of El Sunzal
- Pool & Hammocks to relax in
- Delicious meals prepared fresh just for us!
- Remote yet just a short beach walk to El Tunco
- 40 min from the San Salvador airport (SAL)
- Bring a friend: $1155 USD per person
- Regular rate: $1255 USD per person
- Shared room with bathroom (2 people per room)
- All meals except 2 that will be eaten out
- Transportation to and from the Airport*
- 1 Day Guided Tour of the sights of El Salvador
Airfare, travel insurance (required), 2 meals eaten out, surf lessons/boards, gratuities.
* Airport transportation is included only when travelling on exact retreat dates. We are happy to organize your taxis should you arrive early or stay longer!
Meet our chef Cristina
Cristina is a local chef who knows just where to find the finest fresh local products. She creates magic in the kitchen and you are guaranteed a unique culinary experience for each and every meal!
Meet your guides
Shasta draws on her many experiences to bring people into the realm of self-discovery and personal growth. Her grounded presence carries a soft heart and a sparkling burst of laughter!
Mylène’s lifework deepens people’s understanding of the body, mind and breath connection. She will add a spice of her own to this soulful journey!
Fill out the below and we will contact you with payment information, cancellation policy, refunds, payment plans, and etc.
To discuss this program, contact Shasta at:
(604) 703-4623 (Hope, BC)
“See you in my favorite paradise”
Stay connected for priority boarding!
Sign up to our NEWSLETTER