A time out from the mundane and into the mystic
Mystical: “Inspiring a sense of spiritual mystery, awe, and fascination”
Going beyond the intellect
Surrendering to the mysterious
Absorbing fresh life force
Initiating new possibilities
7 days / 7 nights
March 17 – 24, 2019
Check in: 2pm on Nov. 22
Check out: 11am on Nov. 29
What you will learn with us
Every day you will explore and experience how to:
- Ground and be present
- Breathe with body, mind and spirit
- Move in connection from your centre
- Explore inner balance
- Bring self care into your daily life
Wherever you stand, be the soul of that place
With its multiple volcanoes, extended coast line, black sand beaches and adorable people, El Salvador has been declared by the Lonely Planet:
“CENTRAL AMERICA’S MOST UNDERRATED COUNTRY!”
Yes it is safe to travel and explore with us.
Dispel this travel myths and come see for yourself why Mylène has settled there!
We will take good care of you from foot down to take off!
Mandala Eco Villas
This tranquil setting overlooks the ocean shore with black sand and lush jungle.
Famous for its amazing surfing and rich Mayan history, enjoy the slower pace of life and friendly people of El Salvador.
- Mandala is a beachfront resort where every aspect of design was made to honour nature;
- One can relax here under the calls of tropical birds and a warm sea breeze!
- Food grows everywhere on the property under a natural ecosystem.
- The yoga studio is nestled within a tropical jungle.
- Each villa was built to maximize air flow from all directions, hence no need of AC.
- And this place will be entirely ours for the duration of the retreat!
Prices & Accommodation
- Single Bed
- Shared bathroom
- Single bed = USD$1750.
- Double bed = USD$1850.
- Double Bed
- Private bath
- Single occ.: USD$1950.
- Double occ: USD$1750.
- Kingsize bed
- Shared bathroom
- Single occ.: USD$2250.
- Double occ: USD$1850.
- 8 days / 7 nights at Mandala Eco Villas
- All meals (except 2 that will be eaten on the go)
- Exclusive access to the retreat grounds
- Daily workshops
- A Cacao Ceremony
- A Temezcal Ritual
- A Full Mooon Experience
- SunBum suncare products
- A designer bracelet from Kutula Kiss
- A sun cap by Hurley
- A beach pouch by Carve Design
- 200 free professional photos
- Airport transfers*
Airfare, Travel insurance (required), Bar drinks, 2 meals are are your own expense, Gratuities
*Airport transfer in only included when traveling on the exact days of the retreat.
** We are happy to coordinate transportation and hotels outside of the retreat dates. A $25 flat fee applies.
Meet our chef, Noel!
Our chef Noel thrives on making your stay a culinary experience!
His approach to wholesome cooking has your experience Salvadorian cuisine, with a twist! Most key ingredients grow on the land and each meal is a daily inspiration!
Our guests return forever inspired by how they feel when living off such a refreshing, nourishing and holistic menu.
* We cater to vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free and other allergies, or alimentary restrictions.
The food, the beach, the shala, the vibe...
We take care of you from landing to take off!
Meet your guides
Rafaelle has a strong passion for the expression of the soul through sound and song, guiding people to their authentic voice, she helps liberate the constraints of the mind to where the heart song wants to emerge.
She inspires confidence and a soft strength in both the fire of creativity and the waters of deep inner connection.
Drawing from her manual therapy background, mindfulness practice and dedication to ‘the art of living’, Mylène is known to create a learning space where one can expand and dive deeply into a journey of self-discovery.
Sign me up!
Feel the call….
Hop aboard this life changing experience
Stay connected for priority boarding!
Sign up to our NEWSLETTER