When you own your breath,
nobody can steal your peace.
It’s worth a try.
Meet your guides
Drawing from her manual therapy background, mindfulness practice and dedication to ‘the art of living’, Mylène is known to create a learning space where one can expand and dive deeply into a journey of self-discovery.
Her approach moves people towards living more freely and becoming inspirational beings within their community.
Josée has been immersed in the field of manual therapies and mindfulness since 1996. She brings out perseverance, confidence, and courage in people, and guides them to go beyond what they first believed was possible.
Here she offers an opportunity to awaken and recenter via Integrative Breathwork based on the Nai’a Life philosophy.
A beachfront resort where every aspect of design was made to honour nature;
- Take in the infinite ocean views
- Swing in a hammock over the sound of crashing waves
- Resource in a yoga studio nestled in a tropical jungle.
- Surf an empty point break
- Rest in an eco-villa, built to feel connected with nature
- Eat what grows all around you!
And this place will be entirely ours for the duration of the retreat!
with a twist!
Our vegetarian chef thrives on making every meal a culinary experience!
We cater to & provide:
- Gluten/Dairy-free options
- Vegan diet
- Food allergies/intolerances
- Low starch & high in proteins menu
- Healthy yet yummy desserts
- Locally grown organic coffee
- Fresh smoothies
- Catch of the Day!
Our guests return forever inspired by how they feel when living off such a refreshing, nourishing and holistic menu!
Prices & Accommodation
Friends special = 100$ off / person when 2 people sign up on a same day!
- Single Bed
- Shared bathroom
- 2 to 4 ppl / room
- Kingsize bed
- Private bath.
- Single: USD$1995.
- Shared: USD$1795.
- Double bed
- Private bath / sundeck
- Single: USD$2195.
- Shared: USD$1795.
- 7 days / 7 nights at Mandala Eco Villas
- All meals (except 2 that will be eaten on the go)
- Exclusive access to the retreat grounds and all amenities
- Guided Breathwork
- Movement workshops
- Symbolic rituals
- A Salvadorian expedition
- SunBum suncare products
- A beach pouch by Carve Design
- 200 free professional photos
- Airport transfers*
Airfare, Travel insurance (required), Bar drinks, 2 meals are your own expense, Gratuities
*Airport transfer in only included when traveling on the exact days of the retreat.
** We are happy to coordinate transportation and hotels outside of the retreat dates. A $25 flat fee applies.
Stay connected for priority boarding!
Sign up to our NEWSLETTER