About this program
Deep Flow’s Restorative Bodywork program teaches the stepping stones to emotional elasticity.
Restorative yoga poses in conjunction with myofascial release are used as a gateway to identify, access and release restrictions that feed chronic pain, or stress-related ailments.
Students will grow a rich and descriptive language to guide clients within while building hands-on techniques to facilitate and unlock what is ready and willing to unravel.
The teachings bring students to develop an eye for breathing restrictions and the resources to empower clients to recognize, experience and shift their own patterns, thus encouraging self-regulation.
All of the hands-on techniques will be suitable for the yoga mat and/or the massage table, and while the client is clothed.
- Application of core Restorative Yoga Postures
- The study of stress on the nervous system
- Principles of the fascial matrix based on Anatomy Trains
- Manual skills to address and release soft tissue tension
- Developing voice and language to guide clients within
- Key adjustments to neutralize the body within a posture
- Mapping out our emotional/energetic makeup
- Embodiment practice for client and practitioner
- The art of holding space
- The arc of a session
Who is this for
- Yoga teachers/therapists
- Bodyworkers/Massage therapists
- Shiatsu / Thai
- Personal trainers
- Or anyone else with a profound interest for the human body