The intimate and inseparable link between the
physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual parts
of ourselves is examined and developed here.
About this program
Deep Flow’s In-Motion program introduces principles of the anatomy of movement, in conjunction with somatic frequencies.
Students will study the relationship between soft tissue tension, joint restriction, emotions and breathing patterns to understand chronic tension and address functional issues.
The teachings integrate specific breath-coaching techniques to guide people to sense and release involuntary contractions as to reinitiate primary movements patterns.
This approach promotes long-term mobility for the client while bringing students to experience and work with the body as a multi-dimensional model.
- The study of primary movement patterns
- The relationship btw tensegrity and biotensegrity
- Discover the benefits of Benchwork
- Joint play in relation to chronic tension
- Myofascial release work to engage with new neural pathways
- Body-reading principles based on the moving body
- Manual skills to expand clients’ range of motion
- Breathwork to establish involuntary contractions
- Somatic exploration in relation to the releasing process
- Dynamic biomechanics to support the practitioner’s body
Who is this for
- Yoga teachers / therapists
- Massage Therapists
- Bodyworkers / Spa practitioners
- Physiotherapists / Osteopaths
- Shiatsu / Thai practitioners
- Personal Trainers, etc.
Awaking the root of movement.
Stay connected for priority boarding!
Sign up to our NEWSLETTER