About this program
Deep Flow’s Foundation program introduces fundamentals of alignment in the context of manual therapy.
Students will develop manual skills to relieve physical discomforts and chronic pain while working in relation to structural imbalances and habit patterns.
Students will learn dynamic breathwork to deepen body awareness as well as body-coaching and communication skills to guide clients towards optimal alignment.
The teachings aim at leading clients to integrate the work into everyday life while supporting students to implement alignment principles into a practice of their own.
- Postural assessment & body-reading
- Key elements of the fascial system
- Primary and secondary tension patterns
- The relationship between body-mind-breath
- Biomechanics based on tensegrity principles
- Myofascial release techniques to address chronic pain
- Reach appropriate depths and layers of tension with ease
- Breathwork to deepen body awareness
- Communication skills to guide and facilitate movement
- Body-coaching to integrate the work into everyday life
Who is this for
- Yoga teachers / Therapists
- Massage Therapists
- Bodyworkers / Spa Practitioners
- Shiatsu / Thai Practitioners
- Personal Trainers, and etc.