EXPLORE THE ART OF MOVEMENT!
This program studies Functional Movement patterns as a means to release density in the fascial web and reinitiate the body’s natural driving force.
Blending Online & In-Person Learning
With Mee as a Guest Teacher!
→ Nov | Dec 2021
→ 50 hrs
→ Small & Intimate Groups
→ Online lectures
→ Webinars only available
→ Longer hands-on blocks
→ More integration time
Students must comply with COVID terms and regulations.
- – Nov 4, 18, Dec 2
- – Guest Speaker: Mee
- – Available as Webinars
- – Recorded for flexibility
Sat. – Sunday
- – 3-weekend blocks
- – Nov 6 – 7
- – Nov 20 – 21
- – Dec 4 – 5
FEEDBACK & INTEGRATION
1 pm – 2 pm
- – Nov 8, 22, Dec 6
- – Questions & Answers
- – Live attendance preferred
- – Reading Assignments
- – Students will be given a specific subject to look deeper into and present to the group
- – Students will be required to record a 5 – 10 min presentation, which will be shared via a private Facebook group or Google folder
- – Students will have 10 days after the last Integration Meeting to send their Final Project
- – The final project can be done individually or in a small group
- – The Final Project is mandatory to successfully complete this program
ATTENDANCE & PARTICIPATION
- – Students must attend 90% of the course to be certified.
- – Online Lectures will be recorded but must be viewed within 2 days, or prior to the following practical block.
- – Feedback & Integration online classes will also be recorded but live presence is preferred.
- – Students must complete the Final Project to successfully complete this course.
- – Tutoring is available should a student fail to attend 90% of the course, extra fees apply.
- – A non-refundable deposit of 100$ + GST confirms your place in the program
- – An online invoice will be sent, which can be paid in installments
- – Students must have completed payments before the first day of class
- – No refunds will be given once the course has started
- – All payments, aside from the initial 100$ deposit, are refundable up to 30 days of the course start date
- – Webinars are non-refundable and non-transferable once paid
- – Non-refundable payments are only transferable to the Foundation program offered by Stacey in 2022
- – Held in the spacious living room of Stacey Lynn’s apartment
- – Close to cafes, restaurants and beautiful walks
- – Plenty of free parking nearby
* The space used for this course will meet Covid requirements.
* Exact address will be given to the registered participants.
Stacey Lynn is passionate about helping people understand the proper functioning of their systems and thrives at guiding others towards a sense of equilibrium.
Guest Speaker | Online
Milèna (Mee) is an embodied practitioner who is known to apply all of what she promotes to herself, surfing, mothering, relationships, and community building.
Contact us if you have any questions!
– Full program: 800.$ + GST
– Webinar Series: 75$ + GST
Early Bird: 725.$ + GST
– Before Sept. 25, 2021
Friends’ Special: 700$ + GST
– 2 ppl must sign up within 24hrs
Combo: 20% off
– Applicable when also signing up for the Foundation program; Jan/Feb 2022
– The 20% is based on the regular rate.
+ 15$ PDF manual
+ 25$ printed manual
+ applicable taxes
Sign me up!
Fill out this form to register or to be put in a priority sequence:
* We will contact you privately to confirm your application and organize payments.