EXPLORE THE ART OF MOVEMENT!
This program studies Functional Movement patterns as a means to release density in the fascial web and reinitiate the body’s natural driving force.
Blending online and in-person learning.
with Milèna as a Guest Speaker!
→ 50 hrs
→ Online Lectures
→ Hands-on blocks
→ Taught in French
Students must comply with COVID terms and regulations.
10 people maximum
Thursdays / 9-11 am
- Oct 14, 2021
- Nov 11, 2021
- Dec 9, 2021
- Recorded for flexibility
Mondays & Tuesdays
9am – 5pm
- Block 1: Oct 18-19, 2021
- Block 2: Nov 15-16, 2021
- Block 3: Dec 13-14, 2021
- Attendance required
- – Students will be given a specific subject to look deeper into and present to the group
- – Students will be required to record a 5 – 10 min presentation, which will be shared via a private Facebook group or Google folder
- – Students will have 10 days after the last Integration Meeting to send their Final Project
- – The final project can be done individually or in a small group
- – The Final Project is mandatory to successfully complete this program
110 boul. Crémazie Ouest, suite 201,
Montréal, Qc, H2P 1B9
- Longer, in-person exchanges
- Extra time to integrate the teachings
“Le corps humain est une passion pour moi. J’aime construire des relations saines avec le corps pour permettre un éventail de sensations et de mouvements.”
Guest Speaker: Nov. 25
“Milèna (Mee) is an embodied practitioner who is known to apply all of what she promotes to herself, surfing, mothering, relationships, and community building.”
Contact us if you have any questions!
- + Printed manual 25$ (recommended)
- or PDF version: 15$
Sign me up!
Fill out this form to register or to be placed in a priority sequence.
* We will contact you privately to confirm your application.