About this program
The case study program brings the Deep Flow teachings to life by working directly with clients in a private practice setting.
Participants will get to witness Mylène’s multiple angles of work as she approaches a series of clients with various therapeutic needs.
The group will be involved in each aspect of the arc of a session; postural assessment; breathwork; manual therapy; and session debrief with the client.
Mylène will be narrating her approach while offering insights so that participants are connecting with what is unfolding, every step of the way.
The sessions are based on Deep Flow’s core trilogy programs yet new maneuvers will be applied based on what is present for with each real-life situation.
Each day will present 2 carefully selected case studies.
We will meet prior to each client and then debrief privately afterward to discuss how the session unfolded.
- 9:30am – 10am Check in & presentation of client #1
- 10am – 11:15am Session with client #1
- 11:15 – 11:30am Private group discussion
- 11:30 – 1pm Lunch
- 1pm – 1:15pm Presentation of client #2
- 1:15pm – 2:30 Session with client #2
- 2:30 – 3pm Debrief & Closure