Block 4 Overview
Welcome to Embodied Souls
This weekend immersion seals our year-long experience and brings us to the layers of Sacred Discovery, and the Law of Dharma.
We will look at settling into our Base Material, introduce Circle Work, present the principles of a Rite of Passage and celebrate the seeds that have been birthed as a result of our journey together.
Milèna will take a moment to present the lineage of this approach so that you get a deeper glimpse of the teachers that have influenced her own path.
We will embody once again the 5 Elements as well as the 8 Somatic Directions while introducing the Spiraling Soma.
It is in this final block that we will align Body, Mind, and Speech to then touch on what we are transmitting as individuals and as a revolutionary community.
It is strongly recommended to have completed Block 3 yet since live presence is preferred, you can absolutely join Block 4 even if you are still going through the 5-week series.
Block 4 | Schedule
Friday Nov. 25
- 10 am – Noon PST
- 1 – 3 pm EST
- + Q&A Practicum Tour
Sat/Sun Nov. 26 + 27
- 9 am – 2 pm PST
- Noon – 5 pm EST
- Includes a 1-hr break
Practicum Study Tour
We will stay open after the Friday session for Q & A about the Practicum Study Tour. (Recorded)
To complete this course, you will be required to record and send a 3-5 min. video – in the language of your choice – about your learning curve, growth spur, and embodiment experience.
- Learning Curve: From Ground-to-Path-to-Fruition
- Growth Spur: What have you outgrown, died, or seeded
- Embodiment: Present your sharing in a somatic way
More details will be given over the Weekend Immersion
* This aspect of the course is optional, but strongly recommended, to complete the program
- Videos can be recorded in French or in English
- Send directly to Milèna at email@example.com
- All videos must be received by Dec. 12, 2022.
- We will compile the presentations and send them in one file that you can view in your own time over the holidays.
- We wish for everyone to post a comment on our Facebook group upon having watched the short film as a testimony of everyone’s participation.
Wrap Up Project
Those who wish to receive continuing assistance and support towards manifesting a Dance as Medicine project in 2022 or 2023 will be invited to join a French or an English group.
This group will offer peer support as well as guidance from Milèna to help you bring your project to reality.
You are welcome to join the project even if you do not have a particular project in mind but to witness and be inspired by those that do.
This group will be a Messenger Chat, with optional video calls should particular participants wish to connect more deeply.
- Sign up no later than Nov. 30, 2022
- Let Kim know if you would like to be a group leader!
- This group will be held until January 31, 2023
- This aspect is completely voluntary and optional
- Contact Kim Valenta to register