Block 3 Overview
Welcome to Sacred Presence
This series invites us to plunge into our sacred wisdom while leaning into what’s in the way or limiting our ability to transmit such teachings.
We will sample dynamic “maps” to access our secret layers, develop the languaging to quiet the discursive mind, sharpen our eye to mindfully dismantle density, and grow a bank of practices to skillfully repair segmented pieces of ourselves.
This portion of the teacher training aims at emerging the guide within you, no matter how you will share this philosophy: dance, yoga, mothering, within your community, or through another modality that you already practice.
Each week will build from one another therefore it is important to complete the recordings in the given order, and in due time.
There is no final project for this block but instead a preparation period for the Final Project.
Block 3 | Schedule
5 consecutive Thursdays
11 am - 1 pm PST
Each session will open 15 min prior to the start time and will be recorded for those who cannot join us live.
- Oct 6,13,20,27 + Nov 3
- + Study Group Meetings (optional)
* Live presence is strongly encouraged
* All students will need to complete the Break-Out Room experiences
Join a small group check-in with Milèna to share, ask questions, or debrief on your experience thus far.
- Check-ins are now closed
- Contact Milèna directly to have a sharing before Block 3 begins
You may sign up for a study group to further your experience and deepen your journey during Block 3.
French group led by Chantal Vallière
- Wednesdays Noon | EST (Montreal Time)
- Starting Oct 12 for 5 weeks
English group led by Andi Jane
- Fridays 9 am | PST (Vancouver Time)
- Starting Oct 7 for 5 weeks
* Study Groups are optional for Block 3
* We expect those who sign up to be actively present in the group
- There is no group project for Block 3 but instead, integration time to ponder and create the Final Course Project which will be presented for Block 4.
- More info coming soon.