Energy flows where attention goes
About this Program
This workshop presents the core elements of Deep Flow’s 3 main workshops; Foundation, In Motion and Restorative Bodywork.
Through the fusion of bodywork, alignment, and mindfulness principles participants will tune into the interconnection of the body and learn to recognize primary tension along the way.
Participants will also look at how chronic tension and breathing patterns play a fundamental role in postural alignment, emotional balance and overall wellbeing.
Communication is woven throughout the workshop to bring participants to build an accessible, professional and authentic language, and so to reach clients at a fundamental level.
- Intro to fundamentals of alignment
- Intro to myofascial release
- The body – mind – breath connection
- Breath coaching and the effects of stress on the nervous system
- Palpations & Mobilisations
- Intro to identifying core tension patterns
- Yoga-inspired biomechanics
Who is this for
- Open to the general public and those working with people in a professional setting
- Massage practitioners / Bodyworkers
- Yoga teachers / therapists
- Shiatsu / Thai practitioners
- A passion for the human body
- A profound curiosity for the body, mind and breath connection
- The desire to explore the essence of therapeutic touch
This workshop introduces the essence of therapeutic touch while giving you a taster of the Deep Flow philosophy.
This workshop is an opportunity for you to deeply connect with the relationship between with your body, mind and breath.
We will also integrate biomechanics principles to keep your body thriving and pain-free.
When & Where
is this program offered
One Fitness Yoga | 1323-102 Ave., Suite 202 Dawson Creek, BC, V1G 2C8, Canada
No event found!