La Paz, Baja, Mexico
This small, authentic, Mexican city stands out for its Mediterranean-influenced culture.
The Sea of Cortez is a swimmers and waders paradise.
Experience Baja’s beautiful desert and crystal clear ocean, while soaking up La Paz’s laid back and friendly culture.
Home away from home!
- Elegant and “plush” accommodations
- Pool & rooftop patio
- Abundance of restaurants nearby ($-$$)
- Interesting lifestyle all around
- 2-hour drive north from Los Cabos Int’l airport
- See the listing on AirBnB
6 days / 5 nights
November 14 – 19, 2018
- Check in: 3pm on Nov. 14
- Check out: 11am on Nov. 19
- Bring a friend: $1300CAD each
- Regular rate: $1450CAD
- Private bed / shared room & bathroom
- 2 dinners, 2 lunches, 2 breakfasts
- 12 hrs of Deep Flow workshops
- Bicycle rental
- Guided desert hike
- SUP rental
- Snorkel rental
- Sunset cocktails
* Option to pay in 3 instalments
** Extended payment plans available upon request
Not included: Airfare, airport transport, travel insurance (required), additional meals (diverse, affordable options abound),
* Optional excursion to Isla Espiritu Santo
Meet your guide(s)
As a teacher and bodywork therapist, Marie is learning and living the art of ‘lightness’.
Infused in her teachings are ways individuals can work, rest, and live from a place of more ease.
More about Marie
Laird has spent time discovering amazing places in Baja to ensure you a quality time based on your culinary, entertainment and athletic needs!
Laird will be the cook, chauffeur, guide, and all around support coach!
Into to Deep Flow … at the beach!
This retreat introduces you to Deep Flow to then have you explore the Deep Flow philosophy into daily Eco-Adventures!
- Embody the Deep Flow philosophy
- Hike, bike, snorkel & SUP in the Baja Peninsula
- Breathe – Rest – Move
- Explore the art of therapeutic touch
- Release what is ready to go
- Embrace spatiousness and refuel your Self
What you will learn with us
Everyday will explore key components of Deep Flow’s main 3 workshops: Foundation, In-Motion and Restorative Bodywork
- Posture & the Fascial Matrix
- “Tune Up” workshops
- Releasing key tension patterns
- Expanding Movement Awareness
- Restorative Yoga / Bodywork
- Breathwork & Meditation principles
- Developing a Grounded Presence
See Intro to Deep Flow for further details on workshop content
Embody the Deep Flow philosophy
Take your Deep Flow into daily eco-excursions!
- Hike the desert ridge above Tecolote
- Bike the Malecon of La Paz
- SUP at Balandra Beach
- Snorkel at Hongo De Balandra
- Enjoy Sunset Cocktails and abosrb your surroundings
Who is this retreat for
The teachings are for:
- Bodyworkers, spa, yoga & manual therapists who want to bring longevity into their career
- Anyone who is genuinely curious about the body-mind-breath connection.
This retreat is particularly for you if you are looking to:
- Bring ease into your everyday movement
- Deepen your body awareness
- Explore your posture & the fascial matrix
- Learn more about the effects of stress for the body
- Explore your body-mind-breath-heart connection
- Experience the essence of therapeutic touch
Fill out the below and we will contact you with payment information, cancellation policy, refunds, payment plans, and etc.
To discuss this program, contact Marie at:
Hope to see you under the Baja sun this Fall!