Teacher Training: Philosophy (1st level)
TimeCheck out: Nov 1, 2018
The Teacher Training program is back!
This program is for those ready to embark on the journey of “conscious teaching” and wishing to share the bases which form the Deep Flow philosophy with the general public!
This particular program is offered in a bilingual format.
Where & When
This teacher training will be taught in an all-inclusive format:
- Mandala Eco Villas, El Salvador
- Octobre 25-31 inclusively, 2018
Surfer, yogini, speaker and entrepreneur, Jhennevièv has spent the last 15 years on her own path of study, discovery, and healing. She is a transformational coach, strategic consultant, yoga teacher trainer, breathwork therapist and intuitive healer.
Fees & Discounts
* all prices are in US$
- $1850 Private Bungalow / en-suite bathroom
- $1650 Shared Bungalow / en-suite bathroom
- $1550 Shared room / kingsize bed (2)
- $1550 Shared loft / dbl bed + single bed (2)
- $1450 Shared room / private bathroom (4)
- $1250 Work study (FULL)
The work-study program entails that students will be responsible for specific tasks on a daily basis
- 8 days / 7 nights at Mandala Eco Villas
- All meals (except 3 that will be eaten on the go)
- Exclusive access to the retreat grounds and all amenities
- Daily classes, workshops and rituals
- An evening of ecstatic dance
- An outing to the countryside
- Airport transfers*
- Travel insurance (required)
- Bar drinks
- 3 meals are your own expense
*Airport transfer in only included when traveling on the exact days of the retreat. We are happy to organize transportation outside of those dates at your own cost.
- Every applicant will share a private conversation with Mylène to discuss intention, goals, and direction
- Once accepted, a minimum non-refundable deposit of $500CAD is required to secure your place in the program